Property Reports are independent Asbestos Surveyors who carry out full Asbestos surveys, which helps the Companies we work with comply with up-to date Asbestos survey legislation; ‘Control of Asbestos in the Workplace – 2012′.
Every member of our team who carry out these Asbestos Surveys are fully qualified and highly skilled to the correct level to be able to produce ‘Asbestos Building Surveys’ under the current and correct regulations.
Here at Property Reports we can carry out the following;
* Asbestos Management Surveys
* Asbestos Demolition Surveys (In accordance with HSE Guidance – HSG264
* Asbestos Refurbishment Surveys
Professional Asbestos Inspection Services
Each and everyone of our Asbestos Surveyors are qualified (and highly experienced) in both basis P402 and the more advanced S301 awards. They also all gain the CCP (Certified Competent Person in asbestos) status.
Independent analysis using UKAS accredited laboratory services is provided.
We provide the whole survey.
Here is what we will do;
* Complete a full survey of your premises
* Take away samples of any suspect materials
* Have samples tested in laboratories to be 100% identified
* Complete a full report of the findings and provide this to you or your company
A complete and full Asbestos Survey Report will contain;
* Images/photographs of our findings
* A detailed plan of your whole site detailing exactly where samples were found and taken from
* A confirmation of the exact locations that Asbestos was found
Any reports we create and provide you with can then be given to maintenance contractors and used to inform others of the correct and exact findings.
152-160 City Rd
T: 0345 017 0850
South East: 0871 315 9972
Birmingham: 0871 315 9984